Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SOS - two

I puzzled by duality – existing in another place – I might be having coffee in Paris right now – I might be trading jokes with Brenner or smoking crack with Patrick – I of so many possibilities – I create tandems sometimes just to have more – I imagine infinitesimally small differences like wearing my hair in a ponytail on December 12, 1983, or preferring gouda - there a whole reality – In this one I have purple eyes – In this one, no human trafficking
I pulling away from the veneer – I veering off path – I am not a caricature of myself – I am more myself – this is me – struggling, weak, unsatisfied, ignorant and mean – I have other qualities – I think they’ll fit better in some other section – Judge me if it pleases you – Send the poison from your eyes or lips – I have no antidote – In some place not too far from here you have already killed me – If you thought it the karma damage is done – Words are only thoughts given another dimension – translated from the information pool at the universal event horizon
I wish to be the decider of which dimension I inhabit – I wish to augment this ability with the right to explore and change my mind – I might want blue leaves in fall or more pyramids - I wish to fly – I wish to know what comes after death definitively so that I can make a reasoned decision as to whether I’d like to be involved in such a process – please do not bury me in a box – I wish to feed the earth – it is the least that I can do
I who does not qualify for a geek badge – I who is not, strictly speaking, literary – I who is not even medium read, let alone well – I who has made an art of finding crevices to call a home - I have learned to live without your feedback – like a camel I cling to things high school teachers said – I fight the urge to ask you – I do not self promote so I don’t seem needy . . . but you and I both know we are all needy – I would rush into your arms each and all – I would suffer every opposite to love you – I have learned that I love too much – especially too much for those who don’t believe

No comments:

Post a Comment